This workshop for writers of all genres will introduce a writing for love + writing for money lifestyle mix that can help:
- Earn a solid income that funds your creative pursuits.
- Cultivate skills that benefit writing craft and business savvy.
- Equip you with publishing skills and mindset.
- Make you a great candidate for finding an agent and a publisher.
- Use your time most effectively to accomplish all of the writing (and living) that matters most to you.
Plus, it will offer all of the basics for how to get started as a copywriter--from finding clients to establishing a scope of practice to setting prices to building long-term relationships.
Through a series of guided exercises, you'll plant the first seeds of your copywriting future and prepare for next steps. You'll leave informed about what it takes to break into copywriting for businesses and inspired to get started.
Saturday, November 20, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Location: TaborSpace, 5441 SE Belmont, Portland, Oregon
Learn more and register.